Monday, September 20, 2010

IdeaMI Black and Red Cross T-shirts


For this project I actually made two different t-shirts for the entry.

The first (on the top) is the black cross t-shirt, a large black cross is placed around the icon of Milano, and I added black lining to the sleeves and collar. This is a very simple design yet seems extremely likable among my fellow classmates. :) Thanks guys!

The second one (on the bottom) is a red cross t-shirt with the words "creativity," "innovation," and "knowledge," inside the red cross. Milano is also placed in white onto the cross, partially adding onto the white t-shirt itself. Hopefully this will be interesting enough and simple enough to be likable. I actually like this shirt more than the black cross but that is just me. Good luck to the rest of you on this project. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment