Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fox Future Heat Logo

I was hoping to have more time on this but the dead line for the contest was ending today. I really liked my ideas, I wish I saw this contest much sooner then later. It makes me sad that I will have to stop on this one where it is I will keep working on this one because I really like it alot and if I don't win the contest (which I think i won't) I will keep this one for myself or sell it to someone else. :) Discription of the contest is below:

Fox Future Heat
Providing future heating innovation today. It is eco friendly, high efficiency, and renewable energy. Cost effective systems within reach of the mass market in terms of budget.

- Artwork must be provided in vector format (EPS, AI) & High res JPEG
- Include illustration or indication towards a 'fox' related to the brand

The logo should be highly modern, we welcome original suggestions outside of our original brief.

Other Keywords/Suggestions
- Colour Suggestions: Green, Red, Orange (Think Firefox Logo)
- References: Green Energy, Eco Friendly, Fox, Heat/Warmth, Modern, Futuristic

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/renewable-energy-logo-future-heating-products-55922

No comments:

Post a Comment