Monday, October 25, 2010








I'm to a stopping point with this logo, however, I feel that it's still fairly early to call it finished. I like the typography and the tomato. I'm still playing with the composition though.

I like the layout for a web page graphic. I wanted something that could stand at the top of a website and be visually interesting while still very clean. The tones of red are comfortable, but the tomato itself feels somewhat active. The deep gray adds some interest. I think black is great, very clean, but I think it's one of those very expected colors... So I'm using the gray to kind of play off that expectation a little bit. I want it to, very subtly, involve the viewer... This logo shouldn't stand out very starkly, but it should stand strong...

That's what I'm going for anyway.

here's the brief:
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/design-fun-zesty-logo-startup-brand-55995/brief

No comments:

Post a Comment